No price can be placed on peace of mind
ID365 was founded by tax professionals. We understand how complex identity theft has become and how badly it can ruin your credit, your home, and even your tax refund. A lot of taxpayers count on their tax refund to make it through the year during these difficult economic times, and it can be extremely difficult to get your refund if your identity has been stolen.
With ID365 in your corner, we'll immediately help you to stop and reverse the damage of existing fraud and begin the process to protect your identity.
You can rely on ID365 to:
- Supply peace of mind by resolving affiliated issues quickly and efficiently
- Provide Privacy Advocates to act on behalf of members as a dedicated case manager to investigate & confirm sources of the theft
- Assist with “Fraud Packets” via certified mail
- Call, communicate and prepare documents on members' behalf as part of the dispute resolution process with financial agencies and financial institutions
- Issue fraud alerts with the 3 consumer credit reporting agencies
- Issue fraud alerts with the FTC, SSA and U.S. Postal Service
- Assist in card cancellation and/or new issuance with creditors
- Contact, follow up and escalate issues as necessary to reinforce members' rights
- Assist in notifying law enforcement authorities and with the filing of reports
- Provide members with a “Case Completion Kit” including copies of all documents, correspondence, forms, letters, etc.
ID365 also helps offset the cost of restoring an individual’s identity to original status, including:
- Up to $25,000 worth of insurance coverage (not available in NY)
- Underwritten by a nationally recognized insurance carriers with an “A” rating verified by A.M. Best Rating
- Lost wages: $500 per week (4 week max)
- Re-filing of loans
- Defense cost for certain civil & criminal lawsuits with carrier’s consent for an attorney appointed for them for defending civil or criminal suits brought about by a creditor, collection agency, or other entity acting on behalf of a creditor for non-payment or defaulted loan as a result of stolen identity; and/or for removing any civil or criminal wrongful judgment as a result of ID theft
- Reimbursement of fees* and/or notarizing affidavits, similar documents, phone calls and credit report costs
* See complete list of services for details. Identity theft insurance not available in NY.