With ID365 You Gain The Full Benefits Of Legal Club
Legal Club is a discount legal referral service with a nationwide network of plan attorneys who provide free and discounted legal care for over 1 million families. Membership includes member’s spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and dependent individuals living in the plan member’s home such as a parent or grandparent.
Full Legal Services *
The following nine services are available at no charge.
- Initial phone consultations for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Initial face to face consultations for each new legal matter (no time limit)
- Review of independent legal documents (6 page maximum per document, no limit to the number of new independent documents)
- Plan attorneys will prepare a free Simple Will for you and your family, as well as update the Will annually for free. (See definition of Simple Will in Section 4 of the Member Guidebook). Alternatively, members have access to a more comprehensive and customized web based Simple Will
- A state specific, web based, free Living Will form is available to Members. This form can be notarized by a Notary Public.
- Plan attorneys will help Members represent themselves in small claims court
- Assistance in solving problems with government programs, such as INS and welfare
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will write letters on your behalf (one letter per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
- When deemed appropriate by your plan attorney, he or she will make phone calls on your behalf (one phone call per legal matter, with no limit on the number of new legal matters)
* In certain situations, attorney liability may require plan attorneys to ask for a retainer from the member prior to providing some of the free Legal Services.
Deeply Discounted Legal Services **
The following are eight commonly used legal services for which plan attorneys have agreed to charge a one-time, deeply discounted fee:
|Traffic Ticket Defense||$89.00||$199.00|
|Simple Will with Minors Trust||$250.00||$530.00|
|Chapter 7 Bankruptcy||$750.00||$1,500.00|
|Personal Real Estate Closing||$250.00||$675.00|
|** Court costs, filing fees and time charged for travel to and from any courts are additional.|
Guaranteed Low Hourly Rate
Plan attorneys have contracted to charge no more than $125.00 per hour, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater, for legal care that goes beyond the free and discounted services described above.
In the case of extended legal care, plan attorneys may ask you for a retainer. Any retainer sought will be computed by multiplying the number of hours a plan attorney believes a case will take, by the plan’s discounted hourly rate. For instance; 10 hours x $125.00 = a retainer of $1,250.00. Any unused portion of the retainer will be returned to you.
Contingency Fee Discounts
The contingency fee discount will be a 10% reduction of the state maximum rate or the attorney's usual rate, whichever is lower.